marți, 11 decembrie 2012

Cold day


Hello lovelies!
For this post I chose yet another simple outfit. I am a fan of the sweater dress as I said before and with time you'll see my collection. They come in different shapes, with different patterns and fabrics. This one has puffy shoulders as a special touch. I wore it with studded ankle boots and with a thick coat taking in consideration the weather.
Hope you like it!


In acest post am ales sa va arata o noua tinuta simpla, ce contine doar cateva piese esentiale. Rochita din tricot este destul de simpla, insa are umerii bufanti. Rochitele din tricot imi plac mult pentru sezonul rece si de-a lungul timpului o sa va prezint "colectia" mea.  Eu am ales sa port rochita cu un simplu palton avand in vedere vremea de afara si cu cizmulite negre.
Sper sa va placa!



















Outfit:
Coat: Local store
Hat: H&M
Boots: New Yorker
Sweater dress: Kiabi
Rings: Six

Un comentariu: