luni, 14 ianuarie 2013

Loving animal print


Hello lovelies!
What can I say about this outfit? I received the tights for my name day from my lovely darling Deea. I wanted a pair for a long time and finally I got one! I paired them with one of my favorites lbd. To add some color I wore an orange coat. I am not a fan of that color but this one in particularly I really like.
As for the accessories, I chose a statement piece ( loooove statement necklaces and rings <3), another gift from my darling <3 and a furry collar.
To tone down a little the outfit I wore a pair of basic leather boots.
I hope you like it and feel free to hare you opinion!

Am sa incep sa vorbesc despre acest dres minunat pe care l-am primit de la darling de ziua mea de nume. De foarte mult timp imi doream o pereche si in sfarsit am una, yey! I-am purtat cu una din rochitele mele negre, un sacou portocaliu ca sa adaug putina coloare ( nu sunt fana a acestei culori, dar acest sacou imi place enorm).
Ca accesorii am ales un colier statement, tot un cadou de la Deea si un guleras din blanita.
Pentru a "calma"putin tinuta, am ales sa port o pereche de cizme din piele clasice.
Sper sa va placa si ne-ar face placere sa ne imparatasiti parerile voastre!

Follow us on Instagram Julie    Facebook    Bloglovin   

For more pictures click HERE














Outfit:
Dress: Atmosphere
Coat: Lefties
Tights: Terranova
Boots: Mustang
Fur collar: H&M


10 comentarii:

  1. The tights are amazing, and even if orange isn't my fav color either (at least at the moment), I love how you mixed it to brighten up the outfit.

    Hugs,
    S.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I love this look! Would you like to follow each other?

    http://freckleandstreak.blogspot.com.au/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Vaaai, e mortal dresul! Ti se potriveste de minune! Imi place foarte mult cum ai compus tinuta!

    Te pup!

    Mamalina

    http://dresssidestory.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. love this post, super cute!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. dresul asta e k cireasa de pe tort!DE EFECT! VA PUP

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Foarte frumoasa tinuta si coafura este adorabila :x

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. So pretty! love the bright orange with the animal print!

    http://www.superficialgirls.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Super!!!

    Am gasit blogul vostru pe cel al Danei Rogoz. :) I'm following you, girls!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Foarte draguta tinuta! Imi place mult dresul.

    RăspundețiȘtergere